Bridging the Gap — Monthly Forum
December 22, 2022 @ 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
An event every month that begins at 7:30 PM on day Fourth of the month, repeating until December 22, 2022
The Bridging the Gap steering committee has established a Monthly Forum for open discussion
All members of Alcoholics Anonymous are invited join us to talk about this beneficial program
4th Thursday of each month @ 7:30PM until 8:30PM
The committee members are:
- BTG Coordinator — Ralph O.
- Corrections Committee Chair — Melissa M.
- Treatment/Accessibilities Chair — Steve W.
Our Monthly Forum will be held on Zoom
Meeting ID: 447 704 6786
- Introduction and review of Bridging the Gap program – 3-Steps
1. Preparation = Volunteers
2. Invitation = New Members
3. Coordination = Success
- Presentation of literature guidance
- Progress updates
- Questions and Answers